Navy stretchy swaddle
The only newborn swaddle you will ever need (or want)! Our signature bamboo/spandex fabric blend gives our swaddle blankets the perfect amount of stretch to get a tight swaddle (even for the most talented baby escape artists) while being silky soft. The benefits of bamboo fabric don't end there- our swaddle blankets are hypo-allergenic, anti-bacterial, extremely durable and thermo-regulating (amazing at keeping baby cool AND warm as needed)!
Once you try one of our stretchy swaddles, you'll never want to use another one again!
- AYAdria Y.Reviewingcamel ribbed stretchy swaddleI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayThe best swaddle!
We love our swaddles from Quinn St - yes we have multiple! They’re the only ones we reach for as they’re buttery soft and so stretchy! Baby stays swaddled and soothed, while also staying warm but not getting too hot - thank you bamboo. I’ve also used as nursing covers when out in public. You won’t regret this purchase and you won’t want to use any other swaddle!!
- KLKristen L.Reviewingoatmeal ribbed stretchy swaddleI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agomust have baby item
I use this stretchy swaddle all day! as a swaddle, as a nursing cover, as a burp rag. It’s my favorite nursing cover I have. Breathable and light but big enough to cover my completely. It’s so soft & great quality!
- LALauren A.Reviewingblush ribbed stretchy swaddleI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoThe best swaddles!
These are the only swaddles that my little one didn't escape out of, so of course I had to buy several in different colors! They are super stretchy and so soft!
- HHollyReviewingblush ribbed stretchy swaddleI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoWe love this so much!
This has been by far our most favorite swaddle! Baby girl still loves this blanket at 7 months old
- APAlyson P.Reviewingblush ribbed stretchy swaddleI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoThe best swaddles
Hear me out, these stretchy bamboo swaddles are the best and the only type of swaddles you need! They actually keep baby snugged and tight unlike the muslin swaddles that baby can escape out of.